» Customers » Christmas Parties

Christmas Parties

When it comes to making your Christmas party a success, you need music to set the right mood. If you hire a DJ or a band for your office Christmas party, you need to obtain a licence for the use of music. This does not apply to Christmas parties just among friends or family. Events in venues with a capacity of up to 400 people can be directly registered via the form below. When it comes to events with more than 400 people we kindly ask you to contact our customer services directly.
This is how easily you can obtain a licence for the music use at your office Christmas event
Please complete the following form, we will then issue a licence and the relevant invoice:

  1. Correspondence and invoicing address (incase it differs from the above address):

Any questions?

For further information, please contact us on +41 44 485 66 66 or via  customerservices@suisa.ch.




SUISA's foundation


Mint Digital Services