» Customers » Restaurants & hotels » Clubs, bars & restaurants

Clubs, bars & restaurants

There are many ways to entertain your guests in your establishment. This section contains information on the necessary licences for hiring DJs, musicians (live music) or dancers, for installing a jukebox or organising a Karaoke evening or a public viewing of a football game or other broadcasts.

SUISA's foundation


Mint Digital Services