» Customers » Film / Advertising » Audiovisual Productions

Audiovisual Productions

Informations about movie-production and the required license you get here.


SUISA must be notified of each film containing music that has been produced in Switzerland. For notification purposes, please use one of the forms below (to be completed online).
Depending on the production genre, please use form VN-B (for company films, graduation films, slide shows, powerpoint presentations, films/videos for the internet such as YouTube, Facebook....etc.), VN-C (for cinema, festival, TV films, video on demand primary exploitations), or VN-A (for commercials).


SUISA's foundation


Mint Digital Services