Apply for a licence

Apply here for a licence to use music in church services and church work 

Music is used or performed at religious events too.


If you play music during your church services or organise free concerts where only the church’s own associations and choirs perform, SUISA will issue a licence based on Common Tariff C (CT C).

Collective agreements for the Landeskirchen (national churches) and free evangelical churches

Switzerland’s two main churches and the association of free evangelical churches have concluded contracts with SUISA and already have the necessary licences for these uses. If you are a member of one of these communities, you do not need to obtain a licence.

Other religious communities will find the necessary licensing information here: