» Customers » Film / Advertising

Film / Advertising

Are you the Owner of a cinema or planning to show a movie in public? SUISA will grant you the relevant music license.

If you are the producer of a TV (national, regional and local) or cinema commercial, you will also need a license from SUISA.

Likewise the production of any audio-visual work (e.g. film, documentary or company presentation) has to be licensed by SUISA.

Under this link you will find further information on the creation and use of audio-visual works:

SUISA's foundation


Mint Digital Services