» Customers » Organisers of events » Events & Parties

Events & Parties

When you organise a party, town fair, fashion show, public screening or other similar event, you need to obtain a licence to use music from SUISA.


If, in addition, you play commercialised recordings (CDs, MP3s, etc.), we add a fee for neighbouring rights.


For more detailed information and the applicable tariffs see below:

SUISA's foundation


Mint Digital Services