Apply for a licence

Apply here for a licence

Film productions in Switzerland for movie theatres, TV, festivals, and VoD (feature films, short films, documentary films, motion pictures, etc.) VN-C


Feature films, short films, documentary films, or motion pictures: all films produced in Switzerland must be registered with SUISA.

How to proceed:

Please fill in the following form online and send it back to us.

This applies to the following uses: movie theatres, festivals, TV films, video-on-demand, first use, broadcasting, screening, making-available (VN-C)