» Customers » Orchestras & Music associations

Orchestras & music societes

Do you run an orchestra or music society such as a brass band, choir or a tambourine society? In this section you will find information about the licences for your concerts and events.

It is the organiser’s responsibility to obtain a licence for the music used in his concerts and events. The tariffs explained in this section only apply to you if you organise your own performances and are responsible for the event. If, on the other hand, you are hired by someone for a fee, you are not responsible for the licence.

SUISA's foundation


Mint Digital Services