» Customers » Online » Video » Videos and films with music on the Internet

Videos and films with music on the Internet

Do you intend to publish self-produced (or commissioned) films on your own website?

When you produce a film, you need a licence to reproduce music in the film. And you will also need a licence to make the film publicly available on the Internet.

In the case of a single video (image film, art or short film) with a production budget of less than CHF 2,500 made available on your website free of charge for a longer period,  this use can be licensed from SUISA for a blanket-fee of CHF 150 (production CHF 50.-, Tariff VN, making available on the Internet CHF 100.-) IfYou can make your video available on all social media platforms for a flat fee of CHF 150.  Be advised that SUISA has no influence on the terms and conditions of the social media platforms.

To apply for a blanket-fee  licence, please fill in the VN-B form . The blanket-fee solution applies to own audiovisual productions (films) only, not to advertising campaigns.

Do you intend to make more than one film available, or does your production budget exceed CHF 2,500? Are you planning an online advertising campaign or a competition? Read more



Related issues



+41 44 485 66 66

Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. / 1:15 p.m. -
5 p.m.

Contact form

SUISA's foundation


Mint Digital Services