» Customers » Church services and church work » Church services and church work

Church services and church work

If you play music during your church services, or organise concerts where only church associations and choirs perform and no admission is charged, SUISA will issue a licence based on Common Tariff C.

Both national churches and the association of free evangelical churches have concluded contracts with SUISA and already have the necessary licences for these uses. If you are a member of one of these communities, you do not need to obtain a licence.

Other religious communities will find the necessary licensing information here:

How to proceed

Please send us the duly completed questionnaire. We will then issue the licence and invoice. Once your payment is received, we will distribute the revenues to the beneficiary composers, lyricists and publishers.


Our customer services will be pleased to provide information on customer-related issues


+41 44 485 66 66

Monday - Friday:
8 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. / 1:15 p.m. - 5 p.m.

Contact form




SUISA's foundation


Mint Digital Services